What if you don't like skim milk or bananas? No problem. First of, if you don't like bananas, you should have read the diet through before starting it. Day Four involves skim milk and bananas, it just does. Now that being said, let us go on.
- Two frozen bananas
- 8 oz. skim milk
- OPTIONAL: splash of vanilla extract and 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add 8oz. skim milk to your Blendec blender
- Get two frozen bananas and run them under hot water briefly
- OPTIONAL: If you are so inclined, add a splash of vanilla extract and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Slice the bananas lengthwise and you will discover they peel nicely
- Cut the banana into chunks and add to the blender
- Blend on "Smoothie" for two cycles. The extra cycle makes it nice and frothy
While the 7-Day diet doesn't make any specific mention about banning spices such as cinnamon, and the use of vanilla extract might be questionable, these optional ingredients really make this into a great drink, diet or not. The resulting taste is very reminiscent of eggnog; perhaps folks who do not like bananas might like this variation. Anyhow, I'll be making this drink regardless of any diet or not, it is quite good, and good for you.